This is why, if you decide to visit Bucharest, you have to consider staying with us at Friends Hostel.
You will feel the charm of our friendly house, recently renovated and restructured to offer you all the comfort, enjoy a chat with the other travelers in our warm lounge area or cook your favorite meals in our cozy kitchen.
Our lounge is offering you the possibility to enjoy your favorite movies on our DVD player or the possibility of playing Darts, cards or chess - or simply spend a good time with other travelers.
Friends Hostel is located at 5-10minutes walk from Gara de Nord - the main Train Station in Bucharest and also at convenient walking distance from the main tourist and leisure destinations:
* National Military Museum - 1 min.
* Presidential Palace - 5 min.
* Botanical Garden - 5 min.
* Ceausescu's Palace (Parliament Palace) - 20 min.
* Students' Campus - 20 min. (with bars, pubs and clubs)
* Good value Romanian Restaurant - 5 min.
* Pubs and Clubs - from 5 - 25 min.
In case you don't want to walk, there are excellent connections by public transportation (2-3-4 stations distance to all the important places in the city).
Our staff will be glad to offer you information about the places to visit in town and also a FREE map of the city for your help.
Everything is new and clean - from the bathrooms to the rooms and kitchen.